Cocobolo Pen Blanks

Friedrich9

Member
Full Member
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
1,433
Location
Ohio
First name
Frederick
I have a total of 30 Cocobolo pen blanks.

they are 3/4”x3/4”x6” I’d prefer to sell atleast
5 at a time.

$17.50 for 5 shipped. Each additional pen blank is $2

I also still have a bunch of the gaboon ebony pen blanks of the same size and price. I’m fine if you want to mix and match with those also. Like 3 ebony and 2 Cocobolo or however you’d want to break it up.

IMG_5284.webp

IMG_5285.webp

IMG_5286.webp

IMG_5287.webp

IMG_5288.webp
 
For all the pen turning pros, If my kid wanted to try turning a pen or ring, do I need a mini-lathe or is it okay to just use a smaller chuck? If it's just a chuck I'll take a mixed box of these and the ebony.
 
Chris, I don't think a lathe cares how small a piece you turn. They get cranky when you start the larger stuff. I had a PM 3520 that I turned about 30-40 pens on. ............. Nubs
 
Chris, I don't think a lathe cares how small a piece you turn. They get cranky when you start the larger stuff. I had a PM 3520 that I turned about 30-40 pens on. ............. Nubs
Figured just never mess with little pieces so wanted to consult the council. Thanks!
 
I started turning pens on a Jet mini. I have upgraded to an American Beauty. I turn pens on both of them. You’re good to go.
 
Back
Top