Delta 46-522

malamut98

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Anyone have any info on a Delta #46-522 lathe? I have looked allover and cant come up with anything on this lathe. One has come up for sale about 50 mile from here. He has sent me pics and pics of the tag. Hope someone can help.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
No Mike you do not have a lathe you have a shelf with a motor and spindle in the way. :mocking:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Kevin said:
No Mike you do not have a lathe you have a shelf with a motor and spindle in the way. :mocking:

I like to call it a large paperweight.............

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I have a thread here with a picture of mine. 46-541-p
Do not ask what the model numbers mean- they all look the same to me. Good luck.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Mike1950 said:
Do not ask what the model numbers mean . . . 46-541-p

46 is the numbers of years it will take Mike to learn how to use the lathe. 541 is the number of tries it takes Mike to find the power switch. "p" is what Mike will do when he finds the switch and get scared half to death when it finally comes on.

:rotflmao3:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Kevin said:
Mike1950 said:
Do not ask what the model numbers mean . . . 46-541-p

46 is the numbers of years it will take Mike to learn how to use the lathe. 541 is the number of tries it takes Mike to find the power switch. "p" is what Mike will do when he finds the switch and get scared half to death when it finally comes on.

:rotflmao3:

:fit::fit::fit::fit::scare3::scare3::help::censored2::rant2::rant2::rulz::smack::diablo::nutkick: