♫ εηdεd ♫ AZ Turnings pen blank swap spring 2017

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
Thanks for all the work that was put into doing this event. I am very proud to be part of this forum.:thanx2::thanx2::thanx2::thanx2::thanx2::texas::texas::old::old:

Clay3063

I'm a cantankerous old man, and I know it.
Reaction score
First name
Clay
I agree with Curt! This was a really neat event and I was proud to be a part of it and even more so to be a part of this group!

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
It was a whole lot more fun to play, than sit back and watch! Had a blast with it guys! Looking forward to the pen swap now!

Last edited:

Lou Currier

Reaction score
First name
Lou
The next box swap we have to make a rule that you have to turn a pen from a blank and post a picture of it before the next guy gets the box...that would add a challenge!

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
You ain't asking for much!

Have to do it when the temperatures are cooler. It's a wee bit challenging trying to get a proper finish when dripping sweat all over everything!

Lou Currier

Reaction score
First name
Lou
Maybe next time we can time the box and pen swap together and you have to turn a pen from the items in the swap box and then send the finished pen to your swap partner...that would be great!

Spinartist

Reaction score
First name
Lee
The next box swap we have to make a rule that you have to turn a pen from a blank and post a picture of it before the next guy gets the box...that would add a challenge!

What if we don't use the blanks fer pens??
Birdhouse ornament with threaded top & nest with eggs I made from the previous pen blank swap.

pen blank birdhouse.JPG

pen blank birdhouse1.JPG

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
How about we invert the order next time and put the guys who are faster at turnarounds go first.:old::lol2::lol::saw::sofa: