♫ εηdεd ♫ Maple Syrup backwards auction

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dave this is your deal but I'd rather see you give this away locally than sell it for less than what it's worth. It's already too low. JMO.
No worries, other than the ABW the wood is just some pretty stuff I had lying around and High retail for the syrup is around forty $. Still plenty of room to go expect smaller increments from now on.

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Thank You Barry, man is El Guapo going to be PO. If I remember correctly he out bid you for some stuff in the spring auction. Just send the donation to WB and pm me with your shipping info and I will get it in the mail Monday morning.

:thanx2::thanx2: A fun conclusion to a fun and profitable spring. Now I got to quit playing and get some real work done, the little lady is on the warpath about spring yard work:scare3:

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
That's a crazy bid drop! You must be sniffing syrup fumes :rofl:
Only thing I been sniffing is spruce and fir pitch, love the smell of it but it sure sticks to a bandmill blade this time of year , good thing water is free or I would go broke using it for blade lube.

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
AH MAN! I was literally in the process of getting the go ahead from the wife to pick this up! I was sending her a text while loading WB.

Great grab, Barry! And an even better cause!

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
I mean, uh, I don't need permission from the wife!
Yes you do we all do for anything that comes by mail. Tools, fishing tackle, and guns bought locally can be smuggled into the house or shop.

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Thank You Barry, man is El Guapo going to be PO. If I remember correctly he out bid you for some stuff in the spring auction. Just send the donation to WB and pm me with your shipping info and I will get it in the mail Monday morning.

:thanx2::thanx2: A fun conclusion to a fun and profitable spring. Now I got to quit playing and get some real work done, the little lady is on the warpath about spring yard work:scare3:
Great, looking forward to it! PM and donation sent

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Dave this was really fun - thank you so much for your generous and fun gift. Thanks to all who participated and especially Barry for bringing it to a very generous conclusion. On behalf of all the members who do, and even those who do not participate in funding the site, we all thank you both sincerely.

:thanx2:

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Hey Dave, the postman brought your package on Wednesday, I wasn't home so he left me a 'signature required' slip to pick it up at the post office. Couldn't make it there till today. The lady there said no signature was required, so a postal screw up of some kind, but anywho, I have the package now, thank you my friend!

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Maybe the mixture of maple sugar and maple wood requires some special shipping procedures. No telling what will happen when you mix a good sugar high with curly maple and power tools.