♫ εηdεd ♫ Web Design / Technical Help

Bowlguy_in_PA

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Since I'm a web designer by day ... I can help anyone out with website design, website maintenance, SEO, domain name issues, email issues, etc ... all those"techie" types of things. I have about 600 clients in 8 countries and over 40 states. Been doing it since 1998.

I'll trade for bowl blanks. My rate is normally $40/hour, so PM me if you're interested. I'll let you know how much I would normally charge for the changes/help and you send me some wood you value for that amount. I'll take your word for it. You get "free" help ... I get "free" wood! It's a WIN-WIN!

I'm in PA, so I'd be interested in woods I normally cannot just grab up here. I'm loaded with oak, maple, cherry, apple and english walnut. Would love other woods I haven't worked with to add to my collection.

I would need any codes you have for the site to save time. FTP, GoDaddy, Network Solutions, 1and1, Control Panels, Wordpress Admins, etc. Usernames/passwords.

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Yahoo! I'm with bluehost, but right now it's been so long since I have used it that I cant figure out how to login anymore. Gotta call their techs, then I will contact you. Right now I have mesquite, but I can go out and round up other species if I need to.

Treecycle Hardwoods

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Hey der, I use Ipage for my host and use wordpress for my platform of design. I am looking for help on occasion and will be getting into restocking my inventory as soon as I can. the link to my site is in my signature. If you had any suggestions on how to make it better I am all ears.

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Dave, will chunks cut to fit a LFRB work, i.e. 12x12x5.5? The mesquite is green btw....

Bowlguy_in_PA

Reaction score
First name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is LFRB = Large Flat Rate Box? I'm still learning all the acronyms. Yes - 12 x 12 x 5.5 will work for me. Don't care if the mesquite is green, blue, black or purple. I haven't used it yet. ha ha ha

Shagee415

Reaction score
First name
Shane
Hey Dave you the man I'm been looking for. I have an account with bluehost and my niece was supposed to be building me a site. She has started it but its been almost two years and I cant get her to finish it. I can give you the sign in and passwords to get in. I am looking for a site to sell my turnings. Mostly game calls. But will be expanding my inventory to pens, bowls, duck call necklaces and what ever later. How much wood would you need to make it happen. I have some huge cypress logs and will be getting some more Red Oak Burl with spalt. There is a sample of one in the recent finds forum. Will also want a shopping cart on the site. Thanks for your time.