**ENDED**3x3x24" FBE Pepper mill Blanks

cabomhn

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Hello,

So I got these from Kevin a while back but I realized that I have way too many peppermill blanks and I don't have room to hold on to them. I am not too picky on what I want but preferably some turning blanks. I would also be interested in some bloodwood 4/4 or great too for an upcoming project. Thanks! Here's a few pictures, if you want any more please let me know.

- Matt

[attachment=12478]

[attachment=12479]

[attachment=12480]

[attachment=12481]

100.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

elnino

Reaction score
First name
matt
i'm interested in buying some peppermill blanks.

I'm interested in maybe buying it and you could buy the blood wood that you need locally with the proceeds of the sale.

i'm new here so maybe buying might be the best thing for me to do for a while until i get some positive feedback.

cabomhn

Reaction score
First name
Matt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
elnino said:
i'm interested in buying some peppermill blanks.

I'm interested in maybe buying it and you could buy the blood wood that you need locally with the proceeds of the sale.

i'm new here so maybe buying might be the best thing for me to do for a while until i get some positive feedback.

Hey there,

I'm really sorry I forgot that I still had this up here. I no longer have these and I should have posted closing this thread! But, if you ask Kevin he might have some laying around, I heard he has a little bit a FBE :good2: :lol: