**ENDED** Amboyna burl block 12" x 6" x 1-5/8".

WMM

Member
Full Member
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Location
Memphis, TN
First name
Walter
Hello Gents,

I've been selling some amboyna blanks on here but I'm realizing that some of you may want some bigger sizes. I still haven't gotten around to cutting up some bigger bowl blanks but this one should get some of you excited, unless you don't like amboyna burl that is. This one does have some end checking and some live edge on all four edges, but plenty of usable material here. This is a primo piece of burl in my humble opinion. It has golden red color to it with numerous tight burl eyes.

Asking $135 plus free shipping in priority med flat rate box!!

first come first serve fellas

Check out the other post to see some incredibly curly koa!!:teethlaugh:

Matt

AAA!!!!!!.webp

aaaa1.webp
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #2
RE: Amboyna burl block 12" x 6" x 1-5/8". Price reduced!

WMM said:
Hello Gents,

I've been selling some amboyna blanks on here but I'm realizing that some of you may want some bigger sizes. I still haven't gotten around to cutting up some bigger bowl blanks but this one should get some of you excited, unless you don't like amboyna burl that is. This one does have some end checking and some live edge on all four edges, but plenty of usable material here. This is a primo piece of burl in my humble opinion. It has golden red color to it with numerous tight burl eyes.

Asking $135 plus free shipping in priority med flat rate box!!

first come first serve fellas

Check out the other post to see some incredibly curly koa!!:teethlaugh:

Matt

Price Reduced! Gotta move! Taking offers as well!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
RE: Amboyna burl block 12" x 6" x 1-5/8". Price reduced!

burlguy72 said:
Matt, I would consider trading anything I have posted on here that is still available.. Equivelant... Thanks,, Cory..

Hey buddy,

I'll trade you for either #200 or #201 that you have posted. Are they still available?

Thanks, Matt
 
RE: Amboyna burl block 12" x 6" x 1-5/8". Price reduced!

WMM said:
WMM said:
Hello Gents,

I've been selling some amboyna blanks on here but I'm realizing that some of you may want some bigger sizes. I still haven't gotten around to cutting up some bigger bowl blanks but this one should get some of you excited, unless you don't like amboyna burl that is. This one does have some end checking and some live edge on all four edges, but plenty of usable material here. This is a primo piece of burl in my humble opinion. It has golden red color to it with numerous tight burl eyes.

Asking $135 plus free shipping in priority med flat rate box!!

first come first serve fellas

Check out the other post to see some incredibly curly koa!!:teethlaugh:

Matt

Price Reduced! Gotta move! Taking offers as well!

I'm sorry, I can't seem to locate the new price. Reduced to what amount?
Thanks.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
RE: Amboyna burl block 12" x 6" x 1-5/8". Price reduced!

kaetamer said:
WMM said:
WMM said:
Hello Gents,

I've been selling some amboyna blanks on here but I'm realizing that some of you may want some bigger sizes. I still haven't gotten around to cutting up some bigger bowl blanks but this one should get some of you excited, unless you don't like amboyna burl that is. This one does have some end checking and some live edge on all four edges, but plenty of usable material here. This is a primo piece of burl in my humble opinion. It has golden red color to it with numerous tight burl eyes.

Asking $135 plus free shipping in priority med flat rate box!!

first come first serve fellas

Check out the other post to see some incredibly curly koa!!:teethlaugh:

Matt

Price Reduced! Gotta move! Taking offers as well!

I'm sorry, I can't seem to locate the new price. Reduced to what amount?
Thanks.

I reduced it to 135 down from $160 w/ free shipping. also accepting offers.

Matt
 
RE: Amboyna burl block 12" x 6" x 1-5/8". Price reduced!

Matt
If you have any that is longer let me know.... I would be interested. Larry
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
RE: Amboyna burl block 12" x 6" x 1-5/8". Price reduced!

meridian said:
Matt
If you have any that is longer let me know.... I would be interested. Larry

How long do you need it to be? I can get sizes up to around 18" x 1-5/8" thick. Also have longer if you only need it to be 1" thick. Let me know,

Matt
 
RE: Amboyna burl block 12" x 6" x 1-5/8". Price reduced!

WMM said:
meridian said:
Matt
If you have any that is longer let me know.... I would be interested. Larry

How long do you need it to be? I can get sizes up to around 18" x 1-5/8" thick. Also have longer if you only need it to be 1" thick. Let me know,

Matt

14-16 would do it
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #9
RE: Amboyna burl block 12" x 6" x 1-5/8". Price reduced!

burlguy72 said:
WMM said:
burlguy72 said:
Matt, I would consider trading anything I have posted on here that is still available.. Equivelant... Thanks,, Cory..
I
Hey buddy,

I'll trade you for either #200 or #201 that you have posted. Are they still available?

Thanks, Matt
hey Matt, 201 is still available,,,, Ill cover shipping on this end, you cover yours?? Cory..

201 will work. Would you be willing to throw in a piece of dyed/stabilized bluish piece? Or u could dye that entire piece for me:wacko1: I just really like the look of those on pens. I throw in a few extra pen blanks if u want em,

Lets seal a deal :drinks:

Matt
 
Back
Top