Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Jun 17, 2025 #1 Unique years dry solid 2 to 2.5” maple for casting, cut for scales, pens or… $20 cash or check only delivered. Last edited: Jun 21, 2025
Unique years dry solid 2 to 2.5” maple for casting, cut for scales, pens or… $20 cash or check only delivered.
Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Jun 21, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #2 Too unique to burn, don’t cast and already have hundreds of pen blanks I’ll probably never use. Pay $20 for shipping only.
Too unique to burn, don’t cast and already have hundreds of pen blanks I’ll probably never use. Pay $20 for shipping only.
SENC ... Full Member Messages 9,960 Reaction score 25,212 Location NC First name Henry Jun 21, 2025 #3 Really great looking pieces. I have some kids at the workshop who would love them - I'll take them. Will pm you to work out how to pay for postage.
Really great looking pieces. I have some kids at the workshop who would love them - I'll take them. Will pm you to work out how to pay for postage.
Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Jun 21, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #4 Yours Henry, pm sent
Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Jun 23, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #5 Package sent
Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Jul 2, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #6 Payment received, thanks
SENC ... Full Member Messages 9,960 Reaction score 25,212 Location NC First name Henry Jul 2, 2025 #7 Package arrived safely - great as always! Thabks!