**ENDED** cherry burl

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #21
Mike1950 said:
Kevin and Chris are right about FED EX- Kevin told me about it and we have saved a boatload of money ever since- especially on our lights.

Couldn't agree more. Its' either Fedex or Flat rate. Quit using UPS a long time ago.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #22
Kevin said:
BangleGuy said:
I will take it. I checked UPS ground and the website said $27.51 for shipping. PM me the total and I will paypal you the funds. Thanks!

OH, Jimmy must be out fishing. I saved this nice burl from the Alien Wood Eater :jtaew::rotflmao3:

Eric, I just plugged the info into my FEDEX account and although I cannot remember where you live I used Grand Junction zip code to get the rate since that's about as far west as Western CO gets. Your rate is $17.16 if you open a FEDEX account. It's free and easy to use. Think of how much money you'll save using FEDEX vs UPS. UPS is always much higher. This one shipment alone will save you over ten bucks! And if youlive closer to 53045 than Grand Junction it could be cheaper.

I can email a prepaid label to Pinky until you set your account up if you want, and you could just paypal me the cost of the label.

:greeting:
Nice offer Kevin. I will get a good Fed ex rate. Plus I'll see if I have something nice to fill the box.:good:
 
Whatever method is the least expensive is fine by me! Thanks everyone for helping me save $. That helps me buy more wood:treehugger:!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #24
BangleGuy said:
Whatever method is the least expensive is fine by me! Thanks everyone for helping me save $. That helps me buy more wood:treehugger:!

OK guys, I guess we could use some assistance. I added 2 lbs., up to 24 lbs. with some small burl pieces. I'm getting a Fedex quote of $26.34 from 53045 to 81527. If someone can save BangleGuy some $$$, feel free to step in.:hookup:
 
pinky said:
BangleGuy said:
Whatever method is the least expensive is fine by me! Thanks everyone for helping me save $. That helps me buy more wood:treehugger:!

OK guys, I guess we could use some assistance. I added 2 lbs., up to 24 lbs. with some small burl pieces. I'm getting a Fedex quote of $26.34 from 53045 to 81527. If someone can save BangleGuy some $$$, feel free to step in.:hookup:

If you aren't signed into your account you will not get the discounted rate.
 
I just punched into my account and the rate is $17.68 ground (to a business) or $21.75 to a residence.

Pinky both you and Eric should open an account. It's fast and easy. You can use the account immediately and there's no penalty for not using it often etc. Just make sure if you're sending the package to a residence you use Home Delivery not Ground. Ground is for delivery to a business address.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #27
Kevin said:
I just punched into my account and the rate is $17.68 ground (to a business) or $21.75 to a residence.

Pinky both you and Eric should open an account. It's fast and easy. You can use the account immediately and there's no penalty for not using it often etc. Just make sure if you're sending the package to a residence you use Home Delivery not Ground. Ground is for delivery to a business address.

I just opened an account. Pretty easy to do. I got a quote of $20.87. :good2:
 
pinky said:
Kevin said:
I just punched into my account and the rate is $17.68 ground (to a business) or $21.75 to a residence.

Pinky both you and Eric should open an account. It's fast and easy. You can use the account immediately and there's no penalty for not using it often etc. Just make sure if you're sending the package to a residence you use Home Delivery not Ground. Ground is for delivery to a business address.

I just opened an account. Pretty easy to do. I got a quote of $20.87. :good2:

The reason for the varied quotes is because their software figures in the fuel surcharges in real time, so the rate can changes slightly by the minute.

:good:
 
Back
Top