**ENDED**Eastern red cedar

brown down

Reaction score
First name
jeff
Since this storm took out a crap load of trees and in the process of clearing the road I acquired a few 14" plus round cedar logs. Any interest in this stuff. I will process and wax what you want. It is some pretty stuff

brown down

Reaction score
First name
jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
we just got internet back, still no utility power and i can't post pics from my phone!
here are the logs that i have as of now

hopefully will get some more, but will not be able to saw any of this until we get power restored, the generator will not be able to handle that amount of draw.

i hope everyone that got hit by this storm, are ok and have minimal damage! it looks like tornadoes ripped through up here.

[attachment=13110]

IMG_0378.jpg

Twig Man

Reaction score
First name
John
I would love to have a 2 to three inch thick trunk cookie if possible. Let me know what you might like in trade. Hope your life returns to normal soon. Glad you are safe and sound

brown down

Reaction score
First name
jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Twig Man said:
I would love to have a 2 to three inch thick trunk cookie if possible. Let me know what you might like in trade. Hope your life returns to normal soon. Glad you are safe and sound

thanks man, we got hit hard and now are going to get a nor eastern in a few ours! we just got power back:dash2::dash2::sarcastic::sarcastic: and they are calling for high winds :lolol::lolol::wacko3:

which log would you like a cookie from?
i have never cut up cedar so i don't know if there will be figure where the limbs are????? i will just cut it with my chainsaw where ever you want.
what do you have timber wise, heck it doesn't matter, i am wood rich and room poor. whatever you have to trade is cool with me, i am thinking tho i can prob get two in a large flat rate box if you would want two of them or one 6 inch thick one!
IF i don't get this cut for you tomorrow i will get it cut and waxed as soon as possible. prob on sunday if that is ok. i am heading back down towards philly where i have been archery hunting. we have been on some big bucks.

Twig Man

Reaction score
First name
John
Two at the base of the tree will be awesome and I will box you up some of the wood I have and send it to you. No hurry let your life get back to normal