**ENDED** mallee burl

randall hicks

Reaction score
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
randall hicks said:
Kevin said:
I'm willing to trade paper or digits also, but I don't feel I am first in line. In fact I know I am not but as a member also it's not my call unless there is a dispute then I have to wear the admin cap.

Randall this is your thread you are charged with deciding who expressed the first interest in a trade or buy. :yes:

:morning1:

kevin you are the first one who expressed interest in actually acquiring it. i have nice bit of money tied up in it. thats why i was hoping to trade it for something i could use.

i feel most were wanting to see pictures of it

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
I'm out… I've got a chunk very similar to that sitting in the shop although yours appears to be much darker in color. I just wanted to see the photos. Here's a little platter I turned from part of the cap that I have.

[attachment=2208][attachment=2209]

red-mallee-platter-1.jpg

red-mallee-platter-2.jpg

randall hicks

Reaction score
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DKMD said:
I'm out… I've got a chunk very similar to that sitting in the shop although yours appears to be much darker in color. I just wanted to see the photos. Here's a little platter I turned from part of the cap that I have.

that is gorgeous.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
randall hicks said:
kevin you are the first one who expressed interest in actually acquiring it. i have nice bit of money tied up in it. thats why i was hoping to trade it for something i could use.

Can you use any Flame Boxelder? I'll be milling it most of the day today.

meridian

Reaction score
First name
Larry
All yours Kev......... I just wanted to know size and to see the pics.

Larry

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
meridian said:
All yours Kev......... I just wanted to know size and to see the pics.

Larry

Glad you posted I forgot to update and so did Randall. This is still available I passed on buying it and he couldn't use any FBE at the moment. His dad bought some FBE pool cue blanks though. :good2:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Ok, I hope I am not stepping on any toes but it seems no transaction or offer has been made. What is size and what do you want-Walnut-cash??? PM me with details.

lizardlady

Reaction score
First name
Liz
Nice burl!

Larry your avatar cracked me up. I saw it & laughed out loud for 5 minutes. Thanks. I needed that.

meridian

Reaction score
First name
Larry
lizardlady said:
Nice burl!

Larry your avatar cracked me up. I saw it & laughed out loud for 5 minutes. Thanks. I needed that.

Yep a smiling Doberman......:greeting: