**ENDED**Nutty Auction/Donation for WB

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Very awesome gesture on your part Tom, that is some sweeeeeet wood!!!!

:treehugger: Tony

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Man wish this wasn't over. I just got the wife to ok me to bid $200. Oh well maybe next time

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Thanks Tom for the donation, thanks Kevin for WB, and most of all thanks Randy for purchasing the ERC from me a couple weeks ago to help make this purchase possible. Oh and I almost forgot thanks Mrs. Randy for coming home from the store in a timely manner and bringing your husband to his senses.:sofa:

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Actually I got lucky and sold a couple of my mills last week so I was feeling flush, about 10,000 more sales like that and I will be in the black.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Thanks to all the members that participated in the auction - without it we'd go dark.

And thanks to Professor Hairsticks also. For what I am not sure, but thanks.

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
It appears that somehow a really cool black oak PM blank got in the box, and almost dry enough to turn Thanks.

RandyB

Reaction score
First name
Randy
Thanks Tom for the donation, thanks Kevin for WB, and most of all thanks Randy for purchasing the ERC from me a couple weeks ago to help make this purchase possible. Oh and I almost forgot thanks Mrs. Randy for coming home from the store in a timely manner and bringing your husband to his senses.:sofa:

Enjoy! Mrs. Randy is still on the list, although I can't complain too much as I've done well in a couple of these auctions :good2: