**ENDED** Rosewood burl pen blanks

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #21
duncsuss said:
Matt --

That read like you have more HRB pen blanks ... if so, I'm constantly on the lookout for some very special pieces (lots of eyes, and a splash of sapwood wouldn't be a bad thing :wacko1:)

Duncan

Hey Duncan,

Just now got home from my wife taking me to an Avett Brothers concert for my birthday but ill post some pics tomorrow night of what I think u might be looking for. I know what I'd be asking asking for them on my website ( once its functiining) but not so on here. I personally prefer the ones with a little sap as it makes for an awesome looking pen with the contrasting colors. If I could ever figure out how to properly take pics with this awesome camera I just got yiu could see the true beauty in some of these pieces I've got. Hopefully for now the iPhone camera I have will do. Look for an add in "for sale " tomorrow sometime. Thanks for the interest.

Matt
 
WMM said:
duncsuss said:
Matt --

That read like you have more HRB pen blanks ... if so, I'm constantly on the lookout for some very special pieces (lots of eyes, and a splash of sapwood wouldn't be a bad thing :wacko1:)

Duncan

Hey Duncan,

Just now got home from my wife taking me to an Avett Brothers concert for my birthday but ill post some pics tomorrow night of what I think u might be looking for. I know what I'd be asking asking for them on my website ( once its functiining) but not so on here. I personally prefer the ones with a little sap as it makes for an awesome looking pen with the contrasting colors. If I could ever figure out how to properly take pics with this awesome camera I just got yiu could see the true beauty in some of these pieces I've got. Hopefully for now the iPhone camera I have will do. Look for an add in "for sale " tomorrow sometime. Thanks for the interest.

Matt

Hope you had a great birthday -- a concert is always a winner :good2:

Here's my WANTED post from a while back with an example of the kind of thing I'm looking for. (The blanks I got from DKMD are long enough for some pen types but not all.)

Duncan
 
Back
Top