@Big Ry @Steelart99
here is the “bubbly” gidgee I mentioned. Figure isn’t quite as good as I remember. It’s 8” wide. Just shy of 18” long and about 2” thick. Obviously a lot of taper on the live edge side. I originally booth this to cut a bowl blank out of the thicker side. There is a bit of dry rot on that side, but I was going to repair that.
If someone wants the whole thing it’s $275 plus shipping. If I keep the 7-8” of the thickest part. 10” long cut off will be $100.
@Big Ry get first choice on whole thing, @Steelart99 get second. I will also cut it and split it between multiple people. My original plan was to cut out a bowl blank then cut the rest into handle blocks.
here is the “bubbly” gidgee I mentioned. Figure isn’t quite as good as I remember. It’s 8” wide. Just shy of 18” long and about 2” thick. Obviously a lot of taper on the live edge side. I originally booth this to cut a bowl blank out of the thicker side. There is a bit of dry rot on that side, but I was going to repair that.
If someone wants the whole thing it’s $275 plus shipping. If I keep the 7-8” of the thickest part. 10” long cut off will be $100.
@Big Ry get first choice on whole thing, @Steelart99 get second. I will also cut it and split it between multiple people. My original plan was to cut out a bowl blank then cut the rest into handle blocks.