Green osage(hedge) for sale

So if one was really creative and ingenious, you could mod your cob with a shank that could be plugged into your cob or plugged into a duck call, thus saving time and space in your hunting vest.
 
So if one was really creative and ingenious, you could mod your cob with a shank that could be plugged into your cob or plugged into a duck call, thus saving time and space in your hunting vest.
Or just put a removable bowl attachment on your duck call. Well, that might gum up your reed more than a little bit!!
 
Pen blanks are $1 ea because they are cut from scrap. A piece 6 x 6 x 3 will make 8 blanks that I sell for $24. I can cut a half round for $50 if interested but a flawless square sells for $196
Okay, so I am definitely interested in the pen blanks... Probably 10 to start and play with. But also I have done some research, and it appears to be a good wood for actually making pipes as a whole. How much for blocks similar to briar blocks? It doesn't need to be perfect as I'll likely freehand a few and turn some others
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #45
Okay, so I am definitely interested in the pen blanks... Probably 10 to start and play with. But also I have done some research, and it appears to be a good wood for actually making pipes as a whole. How much for blocks similar to briar blocks? It doesn't need to be perfect as I'll likely freehand a few and turn some others
I have scrap size blocks that might work. 1.5 x 1.5 ranging from 2.25”-3.5” are $5 ea. after that the prices increase a lot. Best if I knew the dimensions you need
 
Hi Paul--

I'm interested in your 1.5 x 1.5 blanks:
I need them 8 inches or longer.

Do you have anything like what I marked here--

Mostly Black, tipped with some strong orange?

The rings running across like that is great. Or close to that.

I could use 2 of those.

Thank you! Cliff

2B0B674A.webp
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #47
Hi Paul--

I'm interested in your 1.5 x 1.5 blanks:
I need them 8 inches or longer.

Do you have anything like what I marked here--

Mostly Black, tipped with some strong orange?

The rings running across like that is great. Or close to that.

I could use 2 of those.

Thank you! Cliff

View attachment 240659
Not sure I have pieces 8” in that look.
 
Not sure I have pieces 8” in that look.
Thanks--
Maybe I could work something out with a pair of 5-inchers like that, if they were a pair.
Like that one and the one above it?
There's one joint where maybe I could join up to get my length. Thx.
 
dangnabit!!!

I had done a pretty good job of resisting this one. And then Cliff's post shows up!! :help:

Paul, can I get 12 pen blanks? If we need to go up or down on quantity for packaging and shipping, that is fine. I'll let you pick the ones that are interested in relocating to Michigan. Shipping zip 49684
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #57
dangnabit!!!

I had done a pretty good job of resisting this one. And then Cliff's post shows up!! :help:

Paul, can I get 12 pen blanks? If we need to go up or down on quantity for packaging and shipping, that is fine. I'll let you pick the ones that are interested in relocating to Michigan. Shipping zip 49684
Send me a message so I can keep track of the conversation. These treads will get me confused if not done that way
 
Do you have any large sections (12”+ width, 3”+ thickness minimum) with inclusions, bark, live edges, etc.? Anything funky
 
Back
Top