HVLP Sprayer Recommendation

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Was wondering for those with HVLP sprayers if anyone might have a strong recommendation on which brand you particularly like, and why. Thanks! Chuck

GlynnC

Reaction score
First name
Glynn
Hi Chuck
Couple of years ago, after doing some research, I bought the Fuji Semi-Pro 2. Also got the short extension hose that goes on the end of the long hose and is more flexible. Huge difference in ability to apply a great coat of paint, finish, etc. I highly recommend it.
I also suggest you invest in a full face respirator - especially if you might be using the sprayer in restricted spaces.
Hope this helps.
Glynn

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Chuck
Couple of years ago, after doing some research, I bought the Fuji Semi-Pro 2. Also got the short extension hose that goes on the end of the long hose and is more flexible. Huge difference in ability to apply a great coat of paint, finish, etc. I highly recommend it.
I also suggest you invest in a full face respirator - especially if you might be using the sprayer in restricted spaces.
Hope this helps.
Glynn
Thanks! This is very helpful. The plug about the respirator is really a great idea! Chuck