I have been making Gun stocks for seventy years

TheHuntingRifle

Reaction score
First name
David
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like a typical McMansion. But an atypical fish pond. It is not one I know about. The Otter should have stayed. Sounds like a good photo op. Wish I was there! But they are rough on fish. I have worked on some interesting properties. Some go really very well. My goal is maximum results with a minimum of expense. In terms of $60 per fish if they were caught a number of times, and were pretty big that is a good value. I know how much fishing costs to many sports fishing spots.

TheHuntingRifle

Reaction score
First name
David
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To Mrs Ripjack: I see your dog in the Avatara. Your site is nice in that allows photos of some consequence. I greatly enjoy seeing others places and life styles. There are some places that I will never actually see, and without movies, UTube, etc., I would never get to see some things. One of my pleasures in later life is my Hunter Cat. Cross between Maine Coon Cat and Persian. Visitors joke he probably does my taxes. He is smart and if he could,talked to me it would be quite wonderful. He doesn’t like sharing his Happy Hunting Grounds with other dogs or cats, but has been in a more domestic animal setting but due to beating up on dogs I finally got him here. Some of the places hinted at on this site make me want to visit those places. Right now we are into a tough Maple Sugaring year for a traditional Canadian Aluminum bucket operation. Pretty cold for too long and high Winds! Nice to hear from YOU!

Last edited:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Sounds like a typical McMansion. But an atypical fish pond. It is not one I know about. The Otter should have stayed. Sounds like a good photo op. Wish I was there! But they are rough on fish. I have worked on some interesting properties. Some go really very well. My goal is maximum results with a minimum of expense. In terms of $60 per fish if they were caught a number of times, and were pretty big that is a good value. I know how much fishing costs to many sports fishing spots.
They were not concerned about value- Mc Mansion? It was their money- I never was concerned about what nor why they spent THEIR money on what they did.... provided work- taxes etc ect. and last time I looked- regulation on how folks spent their money was nothing to be concerned with....