Knife Scales & Indian Rosewood Pen Blanks

wood128

Reaction score
First name
Joe
I have 7 book matched sets of wood knife scales for sale . All are well figured air/kiln dry wood. Also there is one set of 8 Indian Rosewood pen blanks for $25 that measure 7/8 " x 7/8 " x 5 " long , two tone and some are cut cross grain. There are several small worm holes in the sapwood of these blanks. Shipping is $8 USA.

A. Black Walnut Crotch.....................2 1/2 " x 8 " x 3/4 " thick........................................$25......................................SOLD
B. Figured Ash......................................3 " x 7 1/2 " x 3/8 ' thick..........................................$10.....................................SOLD
C. Black Walnut Crotch.....................2 3/4 " x 7 " x 3/8 " thick..........................................$15
D. Red Resin Burl................................2 3/4 " x 6 " x 3/8 " thick..........................................$15
E. Black Walnut Crotch....................2 1/2 " x 4 1/2 " x 3/8 " thick..................................$10........................................SOLD
F. Camphor Burl..................................2 1/2 " x 5 1/2 " x 1/2 " thick.................................$20
G. Curly Camphor...............................2 1/2 " x 6 " x 3/8 " thick.........................................$12 PB250002.JPG PB250004.JPG PB250007.JPG PB250010.JPG PB250013.JPG

Last edited:

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
I like the two camphors. Hard to believe that dark burl is from the same species as the blond / pink figured stuff.

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
Thanks. PM sent.

I sent Joe a note but I should apologize publically I guess. I wasn't intending to buy these scales, I was just commenting that I liked the look and found the dark burl so different from the other with the warm grain. Sorry for the confusion. I promise to be clearer in my intentions from now on.

wood128

Reaction score
First name
Joe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sent Joe a note but I should apologize publically I guess. I wasn't intending to buy these scales, I was just commenting that I liked the look and found the dark burl so different from the other with the warm grain. Sorry for the confusion. I promise to be clearer in my intentions from now on.
No problem Jeff .............Take care.

Mike Hill

Board Whoarder
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Got my box yesterday! More purdy wood to str......... errr.......put on my shelf.

Last edited: