Koa thins

rob3232

Member
Full Member
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
4,789
Location
WI.
First name
Rob
@SA-Motors asked about some Koa thins. Here are two pieces for your consideration. First piece is $88 plus shipping. ($18 for Steven) Second piece in a post to follow $98 plus shipping ($13 for Steven)

IMG_4540.webp IMG_4541.webp IMG_4542.webp IMG_4543.webp IMG_4545.webp IMG_4546.webp
 
Hey Rob, these look nice. I’ll take a closer look at them when I get home on the computer. I really can’t see them that well on my phone. In the meantime, can you tell me the thickness of each?
 
Hi Rob, I really like the first piece (the one that’s 36 inches long). It has wonderful figure! Can I buy it as well as the first one on the left from the other listing that is half sap wood (assuming it’s available.)?
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
Sounds good Steven. I’ll get them boxed up and send you a PM later today with the details.
 
Back
Top