Look at this Houston people!

TimR

Sawdust Engineer
Reaction score
First name
Tim
DANG! Wish I was close enough to bid on some of those goodies. Not one piece of Central Machinery in that lot!

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
Hey @Tony , are you going to come to Houston to check it out? Some of the prices seem a bit close to retail for used tools, but I bet there are some great deals in there too! By the looks of it, this guy bought quality tools!

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey @Tony , are you going to come to Houston to check it out? Some of the prices seem a bit close to retail for used tools, but I bet there are some great deals in there too! By the looks of it, this guy bought quality tools!

I wish, no money for it though. I didn't see prices, need to look closer I guess. There's always bargaining room at these things. You gonna go?

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
What a bonanza! Wish I lived closer. Can't seem to find deals like this very often. Chuck

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
I wish, no money for it though. I didn't see prices, need to look closer I guess. There's always bargaining room at these things. You gonna go?
I might try to go just to look around, but will need to leave my wallet in the truck. In CJ's sleep-deprived delirium, I've gotten several gun related purchased through the door without notice, but I don't want to push it with new tools!

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw that on FB, wondered how you got away with it!