More Knife Scales

wood128

Member
Full Member
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
1,135
Location
Cocoa Beach, Florida
First name
Joe
I have cut three more book matched piece sets of knife scales. There is Indian Rosewood, Spalted Citrus and Cedar .
Price is $20 for the three pieces plus shipping. IMG_1364.JPG
 
Those are very nice.
Can you please add some measurements to round out the description?
[I know knife scales me be a set size, but I'm not familiar with those, and I make other stuff with wood.]
Also, a quote for shipping to 75248 would be great.
Thank you!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
Those are very nice.
Can you please add some measurements to round out the description?
[I know knife scales me be a set size, but I'm not familiar with those, and I make other stuff with wood.]
Also, a quote for shipping to 75248 would be great.
Thank you!
The knife scales measure Rosewood = 5 X 4 X 2 " thick each piece
Citrus= 3 1./2 X 4 1/2 X 1 "thick each piece
Cedar = 3 X 4 X 2 " thick each piece
Shipping is $8.48 UPS which is a discount of 56% to your zone . The package will be insured for $20 ...........exactly what you pay for the wood. Sorry , I just realized that I offered them for $15 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Thank you, Joe! @wood128
That's a nice price for some good looking wood.
I'll need to pass for the moment as I need stuff a bit bigger for my craft.
Thank you again for posting measurements!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #8
Price is $7 per set or $40 plus shipping for all 6 sets
 
Last edited:
Back
Top