chatometry Member Full Member Messages 784 Reaction score 1,433 Location Italy First name Paolo Saturday at 2:40 PM #1 Thought I'd share this one. Facebook www.facebook.com One day I will buy a lathe and l will try making one!
Thought I'd share this one. Facebook www.facebook.com One day I will buy a lathe and l will try making one!
A Alancw Member Full Member Messages 1,375 Reaction score 3,892 Location Orange, CA First name Alan Saturday at 3:22 PM #2 I have seen stuff like thatelsewhere also. Beautiful work.
Crocy in Aus. Member Full Member Messages 119 Reaction score 362 Location Townsville, Tropical North Queensland, Australia. First name Richard Sunday at 5:11 AM #3 Here's some of my turnings, 80 year old Boree fence posts from the outback, Crocy.
Nature Man Member Full Member Messages 18,420 Reaction score 18,951 Location Bulverde, TX First name Chuck Sunday at 5:24 AM #4 Crocy in Aus. said: Here's some of my turnings, 80 year old Boree fence posts from the outback, Crocy. View attachment 293747 Click to expand... Such incredible wood used for fence posts! You truly created art there! Chuck
Crocy in Aus. said: Here's some of my turnings, 80 year old Boree fence posts from the outback, Crocy. View attachment 293747 Click to expand... Such incredible wood used for fence posts! You truly created art there! Chuck