Phil.H Member Full Member Messages 1,065 Reaction score 3,991 Location Gardner, Ma. First name Phil Sep 3, 2026 #1 Love the chatoyance in this wood! To bad the camera doesn't show it better. 3 1/2 high by 3 round. Added the cover because of the name. Lol!
Love the chatoyance in this wood! To bad the camera doesn't show it better. 3 1/2 high by 3 round. Added the cover because of the name. Lol!
A Alancw Member Full Member Messages 1,375 Reaction score 3,892 Location Orange, CA First name Alan Sep 3, 2026 #2 Sweet!
Mike Hill Board Whoarder Full Member Messages 11,253 Reaction score 27,978 Location Nashville, TN First name Mike Sep 3, 2026 #3 Way cool
woodtickgreg scroll, flat, spin Staff member Administrator Global Moderator Founding Member Full Member Forum Moderator Messages 21,395 Reaction score 35,280 Location Eastpointe, Mi. usa First name Greg Sep 3, 2026 #4 Nice but in my opinion the cover is too large. I think it would look better if it matched the cup size closer. But thats just me, it looks nice.
Nice but in my opinion the cover is too large. I think it would look better if it matched the cup size closer. But thats just me, it looks nice.
Nature Man Member Full Member Messages 18,420 Reaction score 18,951 Location Bulverde, TX First name Chuck Sep 3, 2026 #5 Like it! Kinda reminded me of a wine barrel on a much smaller scale.
D daniscool Member Full Member Messages 2,600 Reaction score 2,655 Location austria First name Daniel Sep 3, 2026 #6 woodtickgreg said: Nice but in my opinion the cover is too large. I think it would look better if it matched the cup size closer. But thats just me, it looks nice. Click to expand... I would disagree. I like the oversize. It reminds me of Asian buildings. Good work.
woodtickgreg said: Nice but in my opinion the cover is too large. I think it would look better if it matched the cup size closer. But thats just me, it looks nice. Click to expand... I would disagree. I like the oversize. It reminds me of Asian buildings. Good work.