SA-Motors Member Full Member Messages 705 Reaction score 801 Location Raleigh, NC First name Steven Jul 2, 2025 #1 Redbud 16 3/4" long. $25 + shipping Very heavy and hard. Dry and ready to turn, stored indoors at 35-40% humidity. Cracks on end go in about an inch. The black lines in the first picture are not cracks. No curl, just bandsaw blade marks.
Redbud 16 3/4" long. $25 + shipping Very heavy and hard. Dry and ready to turn, stored indoors at 35-40% humidity. Cracks on end go in about an inch. The black lines in the first picture are not cracks. No curl, just bandsaw blade marks.
F Friedrich9 Member Full Member Messages 1,122 Reaction score 1,426 Location Ohio First name Frederick Jul 3, 2025 #2 @SA-Motors, would you happen to have any red bud suitable for bowl turning?
SA-Motors Member Full Member Messages 705 Reaction score 801 Location Raleigh, NC First name Steven Jul 3, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Hi @Friedrich9 No, this is the only piece I have of redbud. I used the other half of this log, and this is what is left.
Hi @Friedrich9 No, this is the only piece I have of redbud. I used the other half of this log, and this is what is left.