shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Apr 7, 2025 #1 This is a beauty folks and will make a fantastic casting, this is 12" x 9" x 5 1/2", $20 plus $26 shipping for a LFR box Last edited: Apr 7, 2025
This is a beauty folks and will make a fantastic casting, this is 12" x 9" x 5 1/2", $20 plus $26 shipping for a LFR box
Barb Member Full Member Messages 2,751 Reaction score 5,036 Location Wisconsin First name Barbara Apr 7, 2025 #2 I already have way too much wood but this is too hard to pass up. I'll take it.
shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Apr 7, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Barb said: I already have way too much wood but this is too hard to pass up. I'll take it. Click to expand... It's yours my lady !
Barb said: I already have way too much wood but this is too hard to pass up. I'll take it. Click to expand... It's yours my lady !
Barb Member Full Member Messages 2,751 Reaction score 5,036 Location Wisconsin First name Barbara Apr 7, 2025 #4 Money has been sent. :)
shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Apr 7, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #5 Barb said: Money has been sent. :) Click to expand... Thank you !
Barb Member Full Member Messages 2,751 Reaction score 5,036 Location Wisconsin First name Barbara Apr 12, 2025 #6 I received this beautiful chunk of wood today.