shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Mar 24, 2025 #1 2 pieces about 4 1/2" in diameter and 11" long, $25 plus $26 shipping for a LFR box Last edited: Mar 25, 2025
P Pops Member Full Member Messages 228 Reaction score 318 Location Idaho First name Al Mar 25, 2025 #2 Otay well if they are unclaimed this long, I would like to claim them. Sending paypal shortly.
shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Mar 25, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Pops said: Otay well if they are unclaimed this long, I would like to claim them. Sending paypal shortly. Click to expand... Got it my friend Thank you Joe
Pops said: Otay well if they are unclaimed this long, I would like to claim them. Sending paypal shortly. Click to expand... Got it my friend Thank you Joe