[SOLD] Massive 40 lb. Manzanita Burl & Cap $80 + shipping

He don't need any samples. He'll just take pictures of them and then put them in a file cabinet.
 
Last edited:
What’s the price on this before shipping?

i'll take it

shipping to 89110

You got it Trev! We shipped over 800 pieces of Manzanita last year and so far only had 1 mishap. I bubble wrap everything and then use heavy duty packing paper to cushion all around the piece(s). I'll figure out shipping right now, did you want the burl cap as well?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just skip over Chris and tell Trev he can have it? It looks as though He should have been the first in line.



When a member clearly expresses interest in an item for sale, you must honor a “first refusal” with that member before discussing sales for that particular item/s with another member; this will be done in a chronological order. To avoid confusion, members who are potentially interested in purchasing an item should clearly state their interest when posting in the sales thread. First Refusal is valid only in the thread where the specific item is listed for sale. The First refusal only applies to the For Sale forum.
 
Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just skip over Chris and tell Trev he can have it? It looks as though He should have been the first in line.



When a member clearly expresses interest in an item for sale, you must honor a “first refusal” with that member before discussing sales for that particular item/s with another member; this will be done in a chronological order. To avoid confusion, members who are potentially interested in purchasing an item should clearly state their interest when posting in the sales thread. First Refusal is valid only in the thread where the specific item is listed for sale. The First refusal only applies to the For Sale forum.
i did notice the question posed before i said i'd take it. what i also saw was that the answer was clearly included in the original post
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #24
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just skip over Chris and tell Trev he can have it? It looks as though He should have been the first in line.



When a member clearly expresses interest in an item for sale, you must honor a “first refusal” with that member before discussing sales for that particular item/s with another member; this will be done in a chronological order. To avoid confusion, members who are potentially interested in purchasing an item should clearly state their interest when posting in the sales thread. First Refusal is valid only in the thread where the specific item is listed for sale. The First refusal only applies to the For Sale forum.
So sorry, didn’t mean to skip anyone or step on toes. I thought I had been more than clear as to the price of the piece and potential shipping charges. I didn’t read his post as an interest in the piece or I would have deferred to him first. He only asked what the price was and didn’t indicate an interest in purchasing it. I don’t know how I could have been anymore clear as to pricing/shipping and in my mind I sold it to the first person who stated they wanted to purchase it.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just skip over Chris and tell Trev he can have it? It looks as though He should have been the first in line.



When a member clearly expresses interest in an item for sale, you must honor a “first refusal” with that member before discussing sales for that particular item/s with another member; this will be done in a chronological order. To avoid confusion, members who are potentially interested in purchasing an item should clearly state their interest when posting in the sales thread. First Refusal is valid only in the thread where the specific item is listed for sale. The First refusal only applies to the For Sale forum.
All good. I missed the price being in the thread title. If it was high interest I would be clear about that. Looking forward to seeing some ugly versions!
 
I am just joining this party which is a good thing!! I don’t need the wood, but probably would have jumped on it anyway! 🤣🤣 Great price and nice looking burl
:treehugger:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #29
Wait, who has preferential position for the next one? Hereby putting forward a motion to recognize @Mr. Peet, @Eric Rorabaugh or I in position 1/2/3, then @BangleGuy, then everyone else, then @vegas urban lumber lol
lol! I do promise to go get about 10 more burls this week once this dang storm passes. I'll try to get a variety of sizes and shapes. I know nobody is actually upset but I do feel bad about the situation. I'll try to get them up by Wednesday. :)
 
It smells like a cat litter box, but you should follow that up with zebrawood and/or ebony wood. If there was a Pi$$ and $h*t trio, it would be right there.
 
Last edited:
Personally I always thought it smells like dead elk that's been in the sun a few days but maybe that's just me after I've been up and down the mountain a couple times trying to shoot one of the elusive buggers to put in the freezer.
 
Back
Top