Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Man thats beautiful! I always thought of those cedar strip canoes as floating furniture. :cool: nice looking shop too. You should post pics of your shop in the show us your shop thread.

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
OMG, Wow, fantastic...……..and no, I could never, ever take something like that out. That is incredible and have always loved them. I like Greg's comment of "floating furniture"...that is what mine would be; put a piece of glass over it and have it in the living room!!! A treasure for generations to come.

Craig Amoth

Reaction score
First name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What a gorgeous boat! A treasure for generations. Hope the shop has a roll up door or something.
Thanks, shop is in the basement but I designed it with double wide doors/stairway direct to the outside for just such an occasion!

Craig Amoth

Reaction score
First name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man thats beautiful! I always thought of those cedar strip canoes as floating furniture. :cool: nice looking shop too. You should post pics of your shop in the show us your shop thread.
I'll post some pics of the shop once I get the canoe out and get it back into shape.

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Nothing less than gorgeous! I have a brother-in-law whose father built a canoe over 50 years ago. Never heard what happened to it, but it was a real beauty, too! Chuck

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
That’s a beauty! How’d you manage the Celtic design and name?

stephen45710

Reaction score
First name
Stephen
Incredible! I’m guessing this isn’t your first canoe build. How long did it take to build?

Last edited:

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Um, that is waaay too nice looking to use on the water. You should make it the centerpiece in the living room. Better yet, rec room...

Nicely done sir. That is suh-weeeet!!!