Western Diamondback Tanned skins for pen blanks

jmurray

Reaction score
First name
josh
Received, thanks again. Now what the heck am I gonna do with it. Say I was going to line a box or drawer front or anything flat. Can you recommend an adhesive or other method of securing it?

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Joe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Received, thanks again. Now what the heck am I gonna do with it. Say I was going to line a box or drawer front or anything flat. Can you recommend an adhesive or other method of securing it?
Don't remember the glue I used when I used to make the picture frames covered with skins but if I can remember to look when I get home from the hospital tonight I'll look for it and let you know.

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Joe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I used DAP Weldwood contact cement the original version it works great, I put it on the skin and the wood and just give it a minute or two and put it on " BUT " make darn sure you are putting it where you want it because once the two glue surfaces touch, that is where it is going to be!!