Arizona Iron wood

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Thank you. Will other people that sale it get mad if I do that.

Chris, I can assure you nobody here will be mad about you selling your wood, (or snakeskin for that matter), here. This is an incredibly good group of people who always try to help each other out and are happy for each other's successes. We will all help you with questions on everything from the rules to pricing your stuff. It may seem intimidating with all the rules, but they're pretty logical and make sense. Relax, look around at the different Forums, read the rules and get to know this great group! Tony

christine viau

Reaction score
First name
christine
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chris, I can assure you nobody here will be mad about you selling your wood, (or snakeskin for that matter), here. This is an incredibly good group of people who always try to help each other out and are happy for each other's successes. We will all help you with questions on everything from the rules to pricing your stuff. It may seem intimidating with all the rules, but they're pretty logical and make sense. Relax, look around at the different Forums, read the rules and get to know this great group! Tony
Ok. That makes me feel better. I will read the rules again and see if I can figure out how the sight works. Notify every one when I get back to Az. Thank you so much for all your help.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Ok. That makes me feel better. I will read the rules again and see if I can figure out how the sight works. Notify every one when I get back to Az. Thank you so much for all your help.

Enjoy your Grandbaby, get back to us when you get home. I've got family outside of Chattanooga, spent a month there when I was in High School. Beautiful country, had a great time! Tony

christine viau

Reaction score
First name
christine
Enjoy your Grandbaby, get back to us when you get home. I've got family outside of Chattanooga, spent a month there when I was in High School. Beautiful country, had a great time! Tony
Thank you and I will get a hold of you on June 11th

christine viau

Reaction score
First name
christine
Great, I am glad to here your doing better. Let me know if you need me to pick up fire wood in the fall. I joined this sight the other day and was surprised to see you on it. Every body from the site says to contact you for info .so maybe you should call me and give me so tips. Thanks

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
Another welcome from Michigan.

Looks like you have some nice wood! And scary snakes!

christine viau

Reaction score
First name
christine
Yes they are scary. Where I Michigan are you from .I was born there and probably throughout my life I spent 6 years in Marquette

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
Im in the lower peninsula in Muskegon County. My family is however from Iron River in the UP and I have cousins in Marquette.

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
Oh and now some of that family winters in Havasu down there by you.

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Joe
Great, I am glad to here your doing better. Let me know if you need me to pick up fire wood in the fall. I joined this sight the other day and was surprised to see you on it. Every body from the site says to contact you for info .so maybe you should call me and give me so tips. Thanks

Been on WB almost from the beginning of WB and it is a fantastic place with some of the greatest woodworkers and the finest supportive people on this earth, these folks mean A LOT to me, the camaraderie knows no bounds!

I'll come by after you get home and have had a couple of days to settle in.

christine viau

Reaction score
First name
christine
Been on WB almost from the beginning of WB and it is a fantastic place with some of the greatest woodworkers and the finest supportive people on this earth, these folks mean A LOT to me, the camaraderie knows no bounds!

I'll come by after you get home and have had a couple of days to settle in.
Ok that sound good. See you then

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Welcome Christine can't wait to see some of your carvings. Bunch a good people on here that will love to get their greedy hands on your wood. I have gotten some awesome DIW from Barry and Joe and they have been very generous in my dealings with them. So I am glad to see you come along and remove some of my competition for getting my greedy hands on their wood lol.

:treehugger: