pvwoodcrafts Member Full Member Messages 1,078 Reaction score 2,177 Location Garrett County MD First name Mike Mar 22, 2025 #1 3/4 minimum x 4 in minimum $30 +shipping ebony , spalted sycamore , curly ash , purpleheart . fancy cherry . curly silvermaple , walnut crotch . 2-big leaf maple burl . bolivian rosewood . BEmaple , bloodwood , cherry burl , indian rosewood , sumac , 2-curly walnut , pink ivory , 2- FBE
3/4 minimum x 4 in minimum $30 +shipping ebony , spalted sycamore , curly ash , purpleheart . fancy cherry . curly silvermaple , walnut crotch . 2-big leaf maple burl . bolivian rosewood . BEmaple , bloodwood , cherry burl , indian rosewood , sumac , 2-curly walnut , pink ivory , 2- FBE
pvwoodcrafts Member Full Member Messages 1,078 Reaction score 2,177 Location Garrett County MD First name Mike Mar 22, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #2 I see I have this in the trade instead of for sale. Maybe Mods will move it
Eric Rorabaugh Moderator Staff member Global Moderator Full Member Messages 12,919 Reaction score 21,969 Location Wytheville, VA First name Eric Mar 22, 2025 #3 pvwoodcrafts said: I see I have this in the trade instead of for sale. Maybe Mods will move it Click to expand... Done
pvwoodcrafts said: I see I have this in the trade instead of for sale. Maybe Mods will move it Click to expand... Done
T timcd9 Member Full Member Messages 62 Reaction score 98 Location New York First name Tim Mar 22, 2025 #4 I’ll take these!
T timcd9 Member Full Member Messages 62 Reaction score 98 Location New York First name Tim Mar 27, 2025 #5 Package received. Thank you!
pvwoodcrafts Member Full Member Messages 1,078 Reaction score 2,177 Location Garrett County MD First name Mike Mar 27, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #6 enjoy