Mike1950 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 30,124 Reaction score 46,207 Location Eastern Washington First name Mike Friday at 9:14 AM #1 @Johnlee 24x18x2.7 $125 dry misted both sides
DLJeffs Member Full Member Messages 7,264 Reaction score 18,508 Location central Oregon First name Doug Friday at 9:47 AM #2 That's a top shelf piece right there.
woodtickgreg scroll, flat, spin Staff member Administrator Global Moderator Founding Member Full Member Forum Moderator Messages 21,395 Reaction score 35,278 Location Eastpointe, Mi. usa First name Greg Friday at 10:51 AM #3 Wow, thats beautiful!
Johnlee Member Full Member Messages 192 Reaction score 211 Location Arlington, Texas First name John Friday at 10:54 AM #4 I will take it. Thank you Mike
DLJeffs Member Full Member Messages 7,264 Reaction score 18,508 Location central Oregon First name Doug Friday at 3:17 PM #5 @Johnlee - holy moly, this piece AND that lace sheoak live edge!?! You're going to make something incredible.
@Johnlee - holy moly, this piece AND that lace sheoak live edge!?! You're going to make something incredible.
Nature Man Member Full Member Messages 18,416 Reaction score 18,949 Location Bulverde, TX First name Chuck Friday at 7:17 PM #6 DLJeffs said: @Johnlee - holy moly, this piece AND that lace sheoak live edge!?! You're going to make something incredible. Click to expand... Totally agree! Want to see just what is made!
DLJeffs said: @Johnlee - holy moly, this piece AND that lace sheoak live edge!?! You're going to make something incredible. Click to expand... Totally agree! Want to see just what is made!
Johnlee Member Full Member Messages 192 Reaction score 211 Location Arlington, Texas First name John Saturday at 6:33 AM #7 Thank you everyone. I have some ideas but nothing written in stone. I will post some pics when they are done.
Thank you everyone. I have some ideas but nothing written in stone. I will post some pics when they are done.
Mike1950 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 30,124 Reaction score 46,207 Location Eastern Washington First name Mike Saturday at 4:49 PM Thread Starter Thread Starter #8 Johnlee said: Thank you everyone. I have some ideas but nothing written in stone. I will post some pics when they are done. Click to expand... 24x11.25x2.75 $85. Not planed on the one side
Johnlee said: Thank you everyone. I have some ideas but nothing written in stone. I will post some pics when they are done. Click to expand... 24x11.25x2.75 $85. Not planed on the one side
Johnlee Member Full Member Messages 192 Reaction score 211 Location Arlington, Texas First name John Saturday at 6:01 PM #9 Mike I will take this one as well
Mike1950 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 30,124 Reaction score 46,207 Location Eastern Washington First name Mike Yesterday at 3:29 PM Thread Starter Thread Starter #10 Johnlee said: Mike I will take this one as well Click to expand... Here is flaw. Should have seen it but...
Johnlee said: Mike I will take this one as well Click to expand... Here is flaw. Should have seen it but...
Mike1950 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 30,124 Reaction score 46,207 Location Eastern Washington First name Mike Yesterday at 3:30 PM Thread Starter Thread Starter #11 Johnlee said: Mike I will take this one as well Click to expand... This one 1" longer and just under 11 wide.
Johnlee said: Mike I will take this one as well Click to expand... This one 1" longer and just under 11 wide.
Johnlee Member Full Member Messages 192 Reaction score 211 Location Arlington, Texas First name John Today at 2:11 PM #12 payment made