Eric Rorabaugh Moderator Staff member Global Moderator Full Member Messages 12,925 Reaction score 21,977 Location Wytheville, VA First name Eric Yesterday at 8:19 PM #1 Anyone have one of these? I have misplaced (f'n lost is more like it) the tommy bars. I just need the measurements. I'll have a couple sets made.
Anyone have one of these? I have misplaced (f'n lost is more like it) the tommy bars. I just need the measurements. I'll have a couple sets made.
JonathanH Member Full Member Messages 2,198 Reaction score 3,991 Location Plano, Texas First name Jonathan Yesterday at 9:34 PM #2 Possibly take it with you to the hardware store, or metal store. You could probably find a rod that will fit nicely and cut several to length.
Possibly take it with you to the hardware store, or metal store. You could probably find a rod that will fit nicely and cut several to length.
Tony Hardwood Enthusiast Staff member Global Moderator Full Member Messages 21,101 Reaction score 28,536 Location San Antonio, TX First name Tony Yesterday at 9:43 PM #3 Turn a wooden one then use calipers to measure it. Or turn some wooden ones from that lignum you've got.
Turn a wooden one then use calipers to measure it. Or turn some wooden ones from that lignum you've got.
SENC ... Full Member Messages 9,976 Reaction score 25,245 Location NC First name Henry Today at 7:06 AM #4 I'll check today - used to have one but may have given it away. Will post if I put my hands on it.
Ray D Member Full Member Messages 1,927 Reaction score 2,552 Location Lutz, Florida First name Ray Today at 12:50 PM #5 If you don’t have a set of calipers a drill bit is a decent substitute for a gauge.