Cholla??

Flacer22

Reaction score
First name
Andy
Andy, I'm gonna take a guess and understand BEAT is meant to be BEST. Am I right??
None of this will be any longer than 11 1/2" for a large flat rate box. There will be 2 pieces and cleaning is done with air blow out only. I want 30 dollars plus 21.10 for shipping for a total of 51.10. Pictures of what I have below. OD is indicated at each end. Length is 11 3/4? cut to fit the box. View attachment 197580View attachment 197581View attachment 197583View attachment 197584

These are the ones I'm sending, plus some peanuts. One of the nuts is a pelican. If you like what you see, PM me with your address and I'll send you PP info. ........... Jerry (in Tucson)
Looks awesome il send pm

Wildthings

ASTROS 2019 WORLD CHAMPION VIDEO PLAYERS
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Barry, there is going to be plenty left. I only brought back 4 large trunks, but I met this guy out there that has a bunch of rescue animals on his property. We talked a bit and he said he has a couple more lots around his fenced lot. Each lot might be about 5 acres each, and there is probably over 500 lots in the area. Ninety eight percent are vacant. Anyway, I now have official permission to collect wood stuff off his property. Now, I just need to get my stuff together, finish this damn Missouri job I'm gonna start, and get it installed in January? . Maybe I'll be able to get my butte out into the desert more often.

When I do get out there to install the entry door and cabinets, when done, I'm going down to my hometown in Louisiana, then head west. Baytown happens to be in the way. Maybe I could stop in for gas or something. Whatdoyouthink? ............ Jerry (in Tucson)
Sounds like a game plan! I know where a couple gas stations are!

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Thank you Andy. It's a shame it took over a week for a 3 day shipping schedule. I hope that's what you expected... ........ Jerry (in Tucson)