" CLOSED " Assorted knife blanks

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
Yes, it's spring shop cleaning time, all are 1" thick, front 1 1/2" wide to 2 1/2" shortest is 5" long, longest is 6", $5 each, shipping is $11 for the SFR box the only one I am sure of is last on the right, DIW.View attachment 269783 20250315_140453.jpg 20250315_140515.jpg
 
Last edited:
Connor and Robert - sure glad you snatched them up - they were real purdy and they were calling my name, but I need another knife blank like I need a hole in the head!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #10
Connor and Robert - sure glad you snatched them up - they were real purdy and they were calling my name, but I need another knife blank like I need a hole in the head!
I'll be happy to dig out more to temp you with Mike! Just let me know when !
Joe
 
Tempt me!
You must have the biggest ledger here at WB. Are you working on an encyclopedia size volume @Mike Hill? No, you don’t need one? You have it all memorized in that brain of yours? Now locating a said piece must be a different story (are they arranged by zip code where they originated from when they were seedlings)………a Dewey Decimal System will not help you at all……..everything is either wrinkled koa or purty…….
 
Back
Top