" CLOSED " Continued Kevin's magic forest post

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
Cleaned 20250319_081909.jpg them up a little
This all I have left of Kevin's magic forest
First come first served, free just pay shipping for those that never got a bite of the forest.
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
Yours phil, pm sent
 
Last edited:
Payment sent with addy. Put wood 4 by mistake on paypal. 3 wanted. Sorry!
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #10
Everyone's magic forest will be in the mail Monday morning folks !
 
Thank you. zip code is 83634. If you pm, I'll pm the fundage back.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #14
Everyone's magic forest is in the mail this morning and this post in now closed, thanks everyone!!!
 
I got mine yesterday (Thursday), minus the moderately sized DIW logs cuz I didn't think clearly enough to combine them... Its a beautiful piece. So yes, thank you @shadetree_1 Also thank you for the example of overcoming your challenges.
 
Joe, I received my Magic Forest piece today. You've blessed me and I truly appreciate the effort you put into distributing these
 
Received mine also. Great piece of wood. I will do my best to make it into something nice!
Thank you again!
 
Back
Top