shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Apr 11, 2025 #1 This is 3x3x12" I don't know if you can make mill out of this or not, it's got a good number of fractures but maybe it can be saved, what do you think ? $10 plus $26 shipping for a LFR box and I'll fill the box with extra parts and pieces. Last edited: Apr 18, 2025
This is 3x3x12" I don't know if you can make mill out of this or not, it's got a good number of fractures but maybe it can be saved, what do you think ? $10 plus $26 shipping for a LFR box and I'll fill the box with extra parts and pieces.
Barb Member Full Member Messages 2,751 Reaction score 5,036 Location Wisconsin First name Barbara Apr 11, 2025 #2 I think that would make a gorgeous mill.