shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Mar 22, 2025 #1 These are 1 3/4" x 6 1/2" 3/8" $7.50 plus $11 shipping for a SFR box Last edited: Mar 26, 2025
Spinartist Member Full Member Messages 4,774 Reaction score 10,371 Location Plantation, FL First name Lee Mar 22, 2025 #2 They look like they have been stabilized. Have they been?? Last edited: Mar 22, 2025
shadetree_1 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 4,369 Reaction score 5,331 Location Nutrioso, AZ First name Joe Mar 22, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Spinartist said: They look like they have been stabilized. Have they been?? View attachment 270244 Click to expand... No they have not, when I made them years ago I put a coat of DEFT gloss brushing lacquer on them to bring out the color and the grain.
Spinartist said: They look like they have been stabilized. Have they been?? View attachment 270244 Click to expand... No they have not, when I made them years ago I put a coat of DEFT gloss brushing lacquer on them to bring out the color and the grain.