coffee table

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
I am LOVING that. :yipee:

I probably would have put in some slight relief between each leg end so it wouldn't rock on uneven surfaces, and a little radius beneath the stretcher ends but no matter that is superb. :good:

Kenbo

Self proclaimed expert of nothing
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Ken
Wow, that is gorgeous. You guys are killing me with all this natural edge work. Just beautiful stuff.
Great work. :i_am_so_happy:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
bigcouger said:
:morning2: Very Nice, all Natural, I love it :greeting: :morning1:

Joe Rebuild said:
Very nice indeed. I have always loved the natural live edge look.:good2:

Me to I love thick live edge stuff, even better with such a figured piece of wood:good:

Mac

Reaction score
First name
Don
oh gee! :yipee: that is wonderful! :i_am_so_happy: now i know for sure I can't through any scrap in the burn pile. I defiantly got to retire so I can practice stuff like that!!!!!!!!

wood-junkie

Reaction score
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kevin said:
I am LOVING that. :yipee:

I probably would have put in some slight relief between each leg end so it wouldn't rock on uneven surfaces, and a little radius beneath the stretcher ends but no matter that is superb. :good:

I am very interested in your how you would have handle the stretcher. All I did was to lay down some boards that were in a pile, no two boards the same. On top of my table saw it is perfectly flat. The stretcher, bridal joint is not glued or screwed, it allows for slight adjustment on different floors. Give it to me straight, bad idea?