**ɛռɖɛɖ** Curly Koa and Koa Crotch

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
I've had these pieces gathering dust for a while and have decided to see if one of you will give them a new home. Included in this collection of four boards is a crotch that is extremely nice. It has only minor shrinkage cracks and one easily repaired small knot void. The dimensions are shown by tape in the photos below. It's the only koa crotch I've ever had.

The other three pieces are shown with a rub of beeswax finish so you can see the grain and figure as it will look after finishing. The curly figure is actually much better than the pictures show.

The only defect is on board B where there is small check in the reverse side. That is shown in the last photo.

Price for all four boards is $90 plus shipping. It ships in a LFRB which is $18 within the USA.

fullsizeoutput_316e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3173.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3175.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3176.jpeg

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

fullsizeoutput_3180.jpeg

IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0506.JPG

fullsizeoutput_3185.jpeg

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am going to list this koa on my Etsy store on Monday, unless anyone here wants it. Cut into pen blanks the boards are worth a lot more than I'm asking. The crotch will re-saw and make at least three great box top panels, for you box makers. Lot of potential in these four boards.