Curly Koa bowl blank or?

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
30,138
Reaction score
46,226
Location
Eastern Washington
First name
Mike
Size is on it. Partially dry curly koa blank the probably would yield 15-16" bowl. It was frozen when I brought it in. $150+ shipping

20250205_111428.webp

20250205_111438.webp
 
Why y'all lying to him? That is ugly. Why don't you send to me so we can be ugly together
 
Storage space is never ever an issue for “hoarders”. Just tuck it in as part of the landscape in your backyard or tell her it is a “prop” needed to one of your Roman statues to keep it stabilized- she will never know. But just remember that I didn’t give up any names or mention the word “wife or wifey or your other half”. What a coincidence that the “Elder and the Hoarder” is collaborating again…….. Signing off as, Anonymous.
 
Beneficiary of the “koa” will from either Mike and Mike- I would just be wasting money if I bought it……just patiently wait for the windfall……what is that you say? Shavings only? Your lathe doesn’t work Mike?:sarcastic:
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #12
Beneficiary of the “koa” will from either Mike and Mike- I would just be wasting money if I bought it……just patiently wait for the windfall……what is that you say? Shavings only? Your lathe doesn’t work Mike?:sarcastic:
chip makers My lathe works perfectly- collects dust in My Mill guys shop for last 4 years- it is an experienced dust collector- I trained it well.
 
There is a shipping hub before it reaches “Li’l Mikey’s way”………somewhere in a dock in Brooklyn so we make sure that it passes “koality” control. No, the Warden doesn’t get 2nd licks because there are tiers of ugly and it is called “fugly”- don’t know which category the Warden would fall into.
 
I mean, if we are all going to sit around and stare at this thing, I’ll just take it and remind myself not every piece has to cause ligament damage. Heck, Mother Nature even provided the bowl outline. Mike you can set it aside until we know if there are some uglies friends that want to also make the trip here.

IMG_4264.webp
 
I mean, if we are all going to sit around and stare at this thing, I’ll just take it and remind myself not every piece has to cause ligament damage. Heck, Mother Nature even provided the bowl outline. Mike you can set it aside until we know if there are some uglies friends that want to also make the trip here.

View attachment 267873
That is way too pretty for a starting point for you my friend!

@WB_Chris.C
 
I mean, if we are all going to sit around and stare at this thing, I’ll just take it and remind myself not every piece has to cause ligament damage. Heck, Mother Nature even provided the bowl outline. Mike you can set it aside until we know if there are some uglies friends that want to also make the trip here.

View attachment 267873
You took way too long staring at this and you have to watch out for the “well seasoned hoarders” (pun intended) cuz’ they got you beat if you don’t have instant notification……..so let’s get you to speed shall we:

1). Koa doesn’t really stay here that long (snipers, assassins, etc.), especially if you have many, many names under your user name or stage name- Mike Hill aka as Li’l Mikey, Sir Mikey, Koa Rambler (this is new to me), Brisket King (something borrowed), Sonnet Man, Wrinkled Crinkled Pimp, The Hoarder…….

2). When you get a tag team of “Mike & Mike” or Mike x Mike- you have to ask the millennials what the “x” is for, but in the 80’s in Times Square, you knew what “x” was when you saw the marquis, the neon with the arrows, the weird toys in the display windows and quarters on the floor………..I got side track, where was I going with this?

3). Mike + Mike = koa gone and koa done (That could be a title to a country song……Hawaiian style).
Koa FS = “send it to my office”

Don’t get in the way of Mike when it comes to koa because he practicality should have been Hawaiian if he loves koa that much. Hawaiian cowboys…..
 
Last edited:
Send it my way.

I mean, if we are all going to sit around and stare at this thing, I’ll just take it and remind myself not every piece has to cause ligament damage. Heck, Mother Nature even provided the bowl outline. Mike you can set it aside until we know if there are some uglies friends that want to also make the trip here.
Sorry, Chris. Mike Hill done snatched it. You gotta grab em quick with him around
 
Back
Top