♫ εηdεd ♫ Pen blank giveaway

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
Here's a box o blanks up for grabs.

There's a couple catches tho that I will keep under my hat until they are given away. You won't be obligated for anything so don't worry.

I would however keep an eye on how the site runs and you'll be just fine and eligible to receive the box.

Its mostly full of walnut and some other random blanks.

If you want it, Just comment on here and I will choose some on the 25th as a Christmas surprise. I will also tell how I came up with the person. 20141217_161146.jpg

justallan

Reaction score
First name
allan
I guess this is contagious, I was just looking on here trying to figure on how to do a contest.
Very cool of you.

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Sure nice of you! I don't turn pens, but someone will really like your Christmas generosity! Chuck

MTMan

Reaction score
First name
Clint
I'm always happy to have more material ready to work, but I'm also happy to watch others get and use free stuff. Thanks for your generosity. This community is one of the only ones anywhere that I occasionally take time to participate.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Very cool gesture Cody! I do not turn so please pick somebody else, but very nice of you to do this! TA

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Cody I should watch this forum more often. Thanks for doing this. I saw Allan's first but you spurred him. Paying forward is contagious isn't it. :-)

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Comment on here.