Elevator gate headboard

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Hardly a woodworking project other than attaching it to the wall but I thought it was cool. I had this thing laying around and was sick of tripping over it so I asked my daughter in law if she could think of a use for it. This is what she came up with. Made a few minuets extra work for me but glad to see it gone and put to use. P1010059.JPG P1010060.JPG P1010061.JPG

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Funny.....you have something that went up n down behind something else that does....

:sarcastic:

:sofa:

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used 3" screws, didn't want it getting ripped off the wall and somebody getting hurt.

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
That's sharp Dave, it seems to be the thing now. I made my son a nice coffee table and a sideboard type thing a couple of years ago for him and his girlfriend, and last, time I was over there I noticed it was piled in the garage, and replaced with that industrial/rustic stuff, mine went out of style:sarcastic:

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's sharp Dave, it seems to be the thing now. I made my son a nice coffee table and a sideboard type thing a couple of years ago for him and his girlfriend, and last, time I was over there I noticed it was piled in the garage, and replaced with that industrial/rustic stuff, mine went out of style:sarcastic:
Industrial is the in thing, this bed is in rustic house that they are planning to rent by the day and week as a vacation rental so it fits rite in. Freight cart coffee tables seem to be very popular the same daughter in law has one in her living room made in china of course.