J JD1137 Member Full Member Messages 2,493 Reaction score 6,439 Location Illinois First name John Apr 29, 2025 #1 This piece of AB is approximately 5 (widest point) x 2.5 x 6” tall. Weighs 1 lb. 13.6 oz. Asking $16 plus shipping.
This piece of AB is approximately 5 (widest point) x 2.5 x 6” tall. Weighs 1 lb. 13.6 oz. Asking $16 plus shipping.
P Pops Member Full Member Messages 228 Reaction score 317 Location Idaho First name Al May 5, 2025 #2 John if it's still available I'd like this piece please?
J JD1137 Member Full Member Messages 2,493 Reaction score 6,439 Location Illinois First name John May 5, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Pops said: John if it's still available I'd like this piece please? Click to expand... @Pops Al - I’ll get it in a box (and weighed) and send you a total with shipping. I still have your address. Might be tomorrow. Thanks! John
Pops said: John if it's still available I'd like this piece please? Click to expand... @Pops Al - I’ll get it in a box (and weighed) and send you a total with shipping. I still have your address. Might be tomorrow. Thanks! John
P Pops Member Full Member Messages 228 Reaction score 317 Location Idaho First name Al May 5, 2025 #4 Hey John. No rush. I should have pulled the trigger earlier...Thank you sir.
P Pops Member Full Member Messages 228 Reaction score 317 Location Idaho First name Al May 10, 2025 #5 Arrived today. Beautiful. Thank you again John.
J JD1137 Member Full Member Messages 2,493 Reaction score 6,439 Location Illinois First name John May 10, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #6 Pops said: Arrived today. Beautiful. Thank you again John. Click to expand... Thank you Al. Much appreciated.
Pops said: Arrived today. Beautiful. Thank you again John. Click to expand... Thank you Al. Much appreciated.