Alrighty friends, got a few more I'm putting up so I hope you like.
First set is from the piece of HRB I recently had in the gallery on here of Honduran rosewood burl. This is the best HRB I have yet to see come across my fingertips, no kidding! These should be the prettiest darn pen you'll have ever turned in this particular specie. This particular listing for the hrb pen blanks has four blanks each with a different size to the blank. Blank 1 is 8.25" long by 3/4" square. It had soft spot towards the end of this one so I put some thin CA glue in it and it should be fine. The 2 blanks is 8 - 1/8" long x 3/4" square. Blank 3 is 6.5" long x 3/4" square and blank 4 is 5- 3/16" square. Need $60 for this set & include free shipping!
Next up are the snakewood pen blanks. If you're familiar with snakewood then you know how prone these are to checking!! These I cut up from a much larger piece and of the ones I cut up, these were the only true solid checkless blanks. each is approx 7/8" square and the shortest is 6 - 3/16" the other two are an 1/8" longer than the next. The one blank has the edge chamfered which will turn off anyhow. These 3 blanks are $30 with free shipping!
The next are four stunning Amboyna burl pen blanks that are loaded full of burl eyes and would be considered gallery grade for sure. They are 7/8" square and greater but the lengths vary. piece one is 4- 3/16" long, another is 4 - 7/8" long, next 5- 3/4" long and last one is 8" long. Asking $40 for these w/ free shipping.
Selling these as seperate offerings but if you want them all I'll take $110.
Again, These are all primo pen blanks and I'm certain you wont be disapointed.
Matt from Memphis
First set is from the piece of HRB I recently had in the gallery on here of Honduran rosewood burl. This is the best HRB I have yet to see come across my fingertips, no kidding! These should be the prettiest darn pen you'll have ever turned in this particular specie. This particular listing for the hrb pen blanks has four blanks each with a different size to the blank. Blank 1 is 8.25" long by 3/4" square. It had soft spot towards the end of this one so I put some thin CA glue in it and it should be fine. The 2 blanks is 8 - 1/8" long x 3/4" square. Blank 3 is 6.5" long x 3/4" square and blank 4 is 5- 3/16" square. Need $60 for this set & include free shipping!
Next up are the snakewood pen blanks. If you're familiar with snakewood then you know how prone these are to checking!! These I cut up from a much larger piece and of the ones I cut up, these were the only true solid checkless blanks. each is approx 7/8" square and the shortest is 6 - 3/16" the other two are an 1/8" longer than the next. The one blank has the edge chamfered which will turn off anyhow. These 3 blanks are $30 with free shipping!
The next are four stunning Amboyna burl pen blanks that are loaded full of burl eyes and would be considered gallery grade for sure. They are 7/8" square and greater but the lengths vary. piece one is 4- 3/16" long, another is 4 - 7/8" long, next 5- 3/4" long and last one is 8" long. Asking $40 for these w/ free shipping.
Selling these as seperate offerings but if you want them all I'll take $110.
Again, These are all primo pen blanks and I'm certain you wont be disapointed.
Matt from Memphis

