It's me again. If anyone is reading this that doesn't turn pens but loves some amboyna burl, let me know and I can get you just about any size you need for the project you're working on.
Here I have 6 two tone amboyna burl blanks that are 7/8" square. The shortest being 5.25" and the rest a bit longer. These same blanks sell for $15 a piece all day long on some sites. Asking $50 for all six. ships free
First come first serve.
sorry for the not so great pics but soon I'll have a nice camera and the pics might actually do this wood justice.
Thanks guys,
Matt
Here I have 6 two tone amboyna burl blanks that are 7/8" square. The shortest being 5.25" and the rest a bit longer. These same blanks sell for $15 a piece all day long on some sites. Asking $50 for all six. ships free

First come first serve.
sorry for the not so great pics but soon I'll have a nice camera and the pics might actually do this wood justice.
Thanks guys,
Matt