davduckman2010 said:
Kevin said:
davduckman2010 said:
ill see my band saw took a crap ordered a brand new BIGGER one from woodcraft hasnt come in yet. ill get over to my buddies and cut some i told my miller 3x3 and he cut them 4x4:dash2::dash2: ill get back whith ya. duck
Duck if you don't want to hassle with it it's cool - but if you do then ask him to cut three of them at 3" square but the fourth one at 2 3/4" or else you can't squeeze them in the box. PM me amount and I get it to you thanks.
no problem keven i wont get there for a few days though they keep slamem me to work overtime i hate it :dash2::dash2: dont they know what time of the year it is.:csnut::archery1::fish: there startin to get on my nerves:protest:

:ireful:
It's almost as if they think you're obligated to work for them before tending to your outdoor responsibilities. You should tell them you have a family emergency. I don't know about you, but I always consider my prey sort of like family . . . . you know, family that I eventually tire of so I grill and eat them.
:hungry: