**ENDED** black walnut crotch

pinky

Member
Full Member
Messages
1,737
Reaction score
2,871
Location
Marco Island, Fl.
First name
John
Up for sale are 15 pieces. Sizes range from 5 1/4 x 9 up to 9 x 11 1/2. One piece is 7/16th thick with almost all being 5/8ths. Some have some checks and some cupping but each piece has ample material for a box lid. These are dry. rtriplett has first crack at the lot. I will pm him to answer on the thread if he wants or not. First to respond here will be behind him. I want $150 for all plus $16 to ship.

http://i45.Rule #2/albums/f52/pinkygalini/blwalnutcrotch001_zps1563d4f9.jpg

http://i45.Rule #2/albums/f52/pinkygalini/blwalnutcrotch003_zps43f4735a.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
rtriplett said:
I don't know that I need all of them! How would they be, priced individually? Robert


I would say $15 each by the piece plus shipping. $10 each if you take them all.
 
pinky said:
rtriplett said:
I don't know that I need all of them! How would they be, priced individually? Robert


I would say $15 each by the piece plus shipping. $10 each if you take them all.

Pinky, I will take them all. Did we use PayPal before? If so, give me a day or 2 to go move $ to my Paypal account. I have been buying a bit of wood lately to get me through the build up to Christmas.
Robert
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #6
rtriplett said:
pinky said:
rtriplett said:
I don't know that I need all of them! How would they be, priced individually? Robert


I would say $15 each by the piece plus shipping. $10 each if you take them all.

Pinky, I will take them all. Did we use PayPal before? If so, give me a day or 2 to go move $ to my Paypal account. I have been buying a bit of wood lately to get me through the build up to Christmas.
Robert

Thanks Robert
pm sent
 
Now that the deal is done, I can jack the thread a little. So tell us a little about your clean shop. I noticed you got an interesting book
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #8
davidgiul said:
Now that the deal is done, I can jack the thread a little. So tell us a little about your clean shop. I noticed you got an interesting book

David
My shop is somewhat clean at the moment. I just finished 2 projects. I turned 4 legs for someone who had just a tabletop and prepped and stained some crown moldings. Install next. Usually clean up a little when finishing something. My shop is 16 x 24. It is built on to my garage and has a/c and heat. Packed to the gills and not much room to move around. Sometimes my 2 older boys are in there but mainly a 1 man shop. I'll take pics someday. As far as those books, they are available for sale or trade. :good2:
Hows the surf been?

http://i45.Rule #2/albums/f52/pinkygalini/griptite017.jpg
 
16 x 24 is a nice size. Means you don't have to walk any distance to the next tool. Cool that the boys like to get in there with you.
The surf has been pretty good. I can hear it as I write.
 
I got the wood today. I think I am set for Crotch Walnut box tops for a while! I have quite a bit of Claro Walnut for box sides and I think this would go well with A light wood for the sides as well. thanks Robert
 
Back
Top