Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Jul 28, 2025 #1 A years in the making collection of dry blanks for stoppers or other smalls. $30 cash or check only delivered. Last edited: Aug 4, 2025
A years in the making collection of dry blanks for stoppers or other smalls. $30 cash or check only delivered.
Nature Man Member Full Member Messages 18,416 Reaction score 18,949 Location Bulverde, TX First name Chuck Jul 28, 2025 #2 Bargain!!!
T Tim Carter Member Full Member Messages 825 Reaction score 1,335 Location Ormond Beach, FL First name Tim Jul 30, 2025 #3 John, I'll take these. I'll put a check in the mail today. Tim
Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Jul 30, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #4 Package sent
Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Aug 4, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #5 Today at 2:06 PM John, I got both boxes of wood today. Thanks! Tim Payment received, thanks