**ENDED** Camatillo, Bocote, Cocobolo, stoppers or pen blanks

greenmtnguy

Member
Full Member
Messages
539
Reaction score
669
Location
Chester, Vermont
First name
Alton
Sold First is 5 pieces of Camatillo
Dalbergia congestiflora

These are approximately 1 1/2" square by 5" long. One side slightly less. I cut these so there are 2 bottle stoppers per piece 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 or 4 pen blanks of a slight 3/4 x 5" minus saw kerf. They are almost 50 % heart and sapwood. A rich Purple with a grain. $20.00 +5.35 postage in the U.S.
[attachment=8368]





SoldNext is 3 pieces of Bocote. 2 are approximately 1 1/2" x 8 1/2 long. The third is 1"x1" by 6"

the photo shows 4 pieces, but only 3 will fit in the flat rate box and I will need to trim the ends slightly of the 2 larger pieces.
$8.00 +5.35 postage in the U.S.

[attachment=8369]





Last is a piece of Cocobolo that is 1"x10"x8" That will give you 16 pen blanks 1"x1" by 5". By trimming the end square, I can fit this into a flat rate priority envelope for $5.35 postage in the U.S. $13.00 + 5.35 postage in the U.S.


[attachment=8370]
 
RE: Camatillo, Bocote, Cocobolo, stoppers or pen blanks

I'll take the 5 camatallio for $20.00 + the$ 5.35 shipping

Thanks

Larry
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
RE: Camatillo, Bocote, Cocobolo, stoppers or pen blanks

The Camatillo are sold. Thanks
 
RE: Camatillo, Bocote, Cocobolo, stoppers or pen blanks

I'd like your 3-piece bocote set at $8+5.35.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #6
RE: Camatillo, Bocote, Cocobolo, stoppers or pen blanks

I will have some pen blanks either tonight-Sun or Mon. I think I can get some larger stuff in a day or two. Thanks
 
RE: Camatillo, Bocote, Cocobolo, stoppers or pen blanks

greenmtnguy said:
I will have some pen blanks either tonight-Sun or Mon. I think I can get some larger stuff in a day or two. Thanks
Nice lumber I am looking for some 1.5 inch blanks. 7 inch long. Thanks Chris
 
RE: Camatillo, Bocote, Cocobolo, stoppers or pen blanks

Got my bocote today..........AWESOME! :good: :good2:

Thanks! :thanx:
 
RE: Camatillo, Bocote, Cocobolo, stoppers or pen blanks

The Camatillo came today great looking wood.

Again Thanks.
 
Back
Top